Handling Personal Information of Customers
The personal information Cosmos More Co.,Ltd. (“the Company”) receives from customers shall be handled as set forth below.
The Company fully recognizes the importance of protecting personal information. The proper use and protection of this information not only form the basis of our business activities, but also represent key areas of our social responsibility. Therefore, to better ensure the trust of our customers, the Company will take action in accordance with the following policy.
- We will clarify the purpose of use of the personal information we receive, and only use it for the intended purpose.
- We will not provide third parties with the personal information we receive without the customer's approval, except for cases in which personal information must be provided to fulfill contractual obligations or for other reasonable grounds.
- We will make every effort to manage personal information in a safe and appropriate manner by implementing security measures to prevent exposing personal information to risks, such as the unauthorized access of personal information from the outside, or the loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of information.
1. Purpose of Use of the Personal Information of Customers
Through the course of our business, the Company receives a wide range of personal information, including customer addresses, names, zip codes, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, and electronic mail addresses. We receive this information through a variety of means, such as applications and requests, surveys, business negotiations, and executed contracts and agreements. We also receive personal information through publicly available media such as real estate registries, commercial registries, and telephone directories. The personal information that comes into our possession will be used for the following purposes.
Purpose of Use of the Personal Information the Company Receives
The Company will use the personal information of customers in compliance with personal information protection regulations to perform and fulfill contractual obligations, provide after-sales service, contact and notify customers, present information on new products and services, present information at sales and other events, and provide other information deemed useful to customers, in relation to the following businesses conducted by the Company (*).
* Interiors, materials, contracting, offices, rental and leasing, etc. In addition to business activities and the performance of contracts and agreements, personal information will also be used for the following purposes.
- Receive customer feedback and thoughts.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests for reference materials.
- Provide notice about various events.
- Provide information about the products and services offered by the Company.
- Use for any other matters incidental and related to the businesses of the Company.
It should be noted that the Company may provide personal information to contractors to the extent necessary to ensure smooth performance of the business operations it outsources to these contractors. In this case, the Company will enter agreements with these contractors regarding the handling of the information and implement other measures to supervise them.
2. Sharing Personal Information
The Company will share the following personal information of customers.
- Items of personal information Customer addresses, names, zip codes, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, electronic mail addresses, and other related information.
- Purpose of use The purpose of use is the same as stated above in 1. Purpose of Use of The Personal Information of Customers.
- Name and contact of the individual who manages personal information. Refer to the contact information below under 5. Procedures for Accepting Requests to Disclose, Correct, or Suspend the Use, etc. of Personal Information.
3. Providing Personal Information to Third Party
The Company will only provide the personal information in our possession to a third party in the following cases.
- When we obtain the prior consent of the customer.
- When we outsource our business operations to an outside entity to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When we provide personal information as statistical data in a way that makes it impossible to identify customers.
- When we are required by laws and regulations to provide personal information.
- When the provision of information is necessary to protect life, body, or property and we cannot obtain the customer's consent.
- When the provision of information is especially needed to promote the improvement of public health or wholesome development of children and we cannot obtain the customer's consent.
- When we are required to cooperate with the administration of the national or local government and other authorities as stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining consent from customers may inhibit the administration of these bodies.
- When we provide personal information to the entity listed above under 2.2 Scope of entities with which personal information is shared.
4. Disclosing, Correcting, or Suspending the Use, etc., of Personal Information
Upon receiving one of the following requests from a customer, the Company will take the necessary action within a reasonable period and to a reasonable extent after confirming the identity of the customer.
- When a customer requests the disclosure of its personal information.
- When a customer requests to correct, add, or delete its personal information. However, this only applies to cases in which personal information is factually incorrect.
- When a customer requests to suspend the use of or eliminate its personal information. However, this may not apply to personal information the Company holds in accordance with the law.
5. Procedures for Accepting Requests to Disclose, Correct, or Suspend the Use, etc., of Personal Information
[Procedures for Accepting Requests] Requests must be made by visiting the contact office listed below or submitting a request by mail or electronic mail.
Tokuei Bldg. 6F, Shiba 5-33-7, Minatoku, Tokyo 108-0014 Japan
Global Design and Management Department
E-mail address: email@example.com
Confirming the Identity of Customers or Proxy
When a customer submits a request, the identity of the customer will be confirmed by various means, such as by using the driver's license, passport, health insurance card, or other form of identification, information registered with the Company such as address, name, telephone number, and date of birth, or by calling back the telephone number registered with the Company.
When a proxy submits a request, in addition to confirming the identity of the customer as described above, the capacity of proxy will be confirmed by power of attorney, certificate of seal impression, or other means.
Handling of Personal Information on the Site
1. Handling of Personal Information on the Company Website
- For requests and inquiries about the personal information customers provide and register with the Company through the Company website, you may be required to contact the contact office separately indicated on each individual webpage or the contact for inquiries about personal information.
- The Company will observe all related laws, regulations, and other rules, and continually strive to improve and enhance the measures to protect personal information in response to changes in the environment surrounding the Company.
You can disable cookies by changing the settings of your browser. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from using all or some of the services on the website.
Note: The term "cookies" refers to a type of functionality for transmitting data from the web server to the customer's browser, and also refers to reference data. Cookies do not collect the personal information of users.
(c) Copyright COSMOS MORECO.,LTD. All rights reserved
This website (https;//www.design.cosmosmore.com) is provided by Cosmos More Co.,Ltd. ("the Company").
Text, images, sound, and other copyrighted work provided from the Cosmos More Co.,Ltd. World Wide Web Server by the Company is protected by the Copyright Act and other law, and international treaties.
Use of this work by means such as reprinting, reusing, sending, or showing, whether in whole or in part, modified or unmodified, without the consent of the Company, is prohibited, regardless of the medium or means.
For requests regarding linking and reprinting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org